Your festival pass includes:
- 20 hours of improv shows in a variety of formats across two locations! including:
- Shows on Friday from 8pm to 1am!
- Shows on Saturday from 8pm to 1am!
- Shows on Sunday from 6pm to 9:30pm!
- 3 live podcast recordings!
- 13 teams from all over the world including: Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Norway, Russia, United Kingdom, United States, and more!
- 18 local teams representing the rich Berlin improv scene!
- Closing Night Party on Sunday!
- Open Jam on Thursday so you can get up on stage with all the performers!
- An amazing weekend of fun!
Space is limited so we will only be able to sell very few (if any!) 10€ tickets for individual shows at the door. Avoid disappointment and get yourself a Festival Pass!
Please note: a Festival Pass does not guarantee entry to a specific show. That means there are enough seats for all festival pass holders across both venues. If one venue is full, there is space for you at the other venue. Comedy Café Berlin and Ida Nowhere are only a few minutes apart on foot. We recommend that you arrive early for shows you’d really like to see.
In the interest of fairness and to ensure our venues are kept clean, we will be clearing theaters after each hour-long performance block.
A full show schedule is available on the Das Improv Festival website.
Passes will be available for pick up at Comedy Café Berlin starting Thursday, June 27th at 5pm.
*festival details subject to change