- This event has passed.
The Indie Improv Show
Friday, September 10, 2021 | 9:30pm – 10:30pm
The Indie Improv Show is a celebration of the CCB community’s growing longform improv comedy scene. This show spotlights new and old teams alike that have been working hard making folks laugh all over the city.
This month’s teams are:
Silversteindorstein perform a two-person “La Ronde” connecting a series of absurd characters from one scene to the next. They also host and produce the character comedy podcast, The Berlin Open Stage Show (www.bearradio.org/boss).
They are Trevor Silverstein and Steindor Jonsson.
Silly, Not Sorry
An effortless struggle, a platonic love triangle, a never ending moment of effervescent disappointment. Silly, Not Sorry are bringing you patterns of randomninity with lazer focused confusion.
They are Nick Crofts, Julie Millaud, Adam Ferreira, Cristian Mitroi.
How we’re keeping you, our staff and our performers safe:
- We have a brand-new state-of-the-art ventilation system AND air conditioning system with anti-viral plasma filters in our theatre!
- FFP2 or OP masks are required at all times throughout the venue, including the theatre (except for that brief moment when you are taking a sip of a delicious beverage or a bite of a tasty sandwich)
- Everyone will need to follow the “3G” rule and show proof of one of the following:
- Getestet – Proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (Antigenschnelltest) or PCR Test not older than 24 hours
- Geimpft – Proof of full vaccination. Your last dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior
- Genesen – Proof of recovery from COVID-19, at least 28 days old but not older than 6 months
- Failure to provide one of the above will result in denial of admission to the theatre!
- The entire venue is cleaned regularly and frequent touchpoints sanitized before and after each show. Hand sanitizer will be available all over the place.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, seating is limited.
These guidelines will be updated as restrictions change.
Doors open 15 minutes before scheduled show time. Please be aware that seats may be released at show time and latecomers may be denied entry or given standing room entry.
No refunds on ticket sales!
Unless otherwise stated, all shows are in English.
Please enjoy a drink at the bar before and after the show! (It’s how we keep the doors open.)
Interested in taking comedy classes? Check out The CCB Training School.