PodFest Berlin Seminar: “Building a Story” with Tim Howard of Reply All
Sunday, October 24, 2021 | 3:00pm – 4:30pm
A workshop by “Reply All” Editor Tim Howard on the collaborative process of making episode #178, “I Am Not a Bot.” You will learn about the reporting, brainstorming, writing, structuring, and sound design that went into this story. Tim will also discuss the questions that arose, such as “how do we capture real feelings?” and “does this story have an end?” Please listen to the episode in advance. Questions are welcome! https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/emh36dn
Please listen to the episode in advance. Questions are welcome!
How we’re keeping you, our staff and our performers safe:
- We have a brand-new state-of-the-art ventilation system AND air conditioning system with anti-viral plasma filters in our theatre!
- FFP2 or OP masks are required at all times throughout the venue, including the theatre (except for that brief moment when you are taking a sip of a delicious beverage or a bite of a tasty sandwich)
- Everyone will need to follow the “3G” rule and show proof of one of the following:
- Getestet – Proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (Antigenschnelltest) or PCR Test not older than 24 hours
- Geimpft – Proof of full vaccination. Your last dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior
- Genesen – Proof of recovery from COVID-19, at least 28 days old but not older than 6 months
- Failure to provide one of the above will result in denial of admission to the theatre!
- The entire venue is cleaned regularly and frequent touchpoints sanitized before and after each show. Hand sanitizer will be available all over the place.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, seating is limited.
These guidelines will be updated as restrictions change.