Lee and Noah: Capturing Hearts
Friday, October 15, 2021 | 9:30pm – 10:30pm
Lee White (Lorilees) and Noah Telson (GLB, Action Jackson) storm the stage, weave together stories, and capture the hearts of millions. It’s an improv comedy show.
Lee White is an actor, most known for his work with improvisation, comedy and stand-up, but also in film and as a voice-over artist. Originally from Winnipeg Canada, now based in Berlin, he became an acclaimed improviser for being part of the famous improv duo CRUMBS. Lee White has been performing and teaching improv (almost) all his life. Touring with shows and workshops all over Europe, Asia and North America for over 19 years, his unique philosophy of improv has made him welcomed everywhere he goes.
Noah Telson is a German American comedian/actor/improviser. He is a founding member of GLB, Berlin’s premier long form improv group, and current member of Action Jackson. He is a co-founder of Comedy Café Berlin and The CCB Training School where he co-directs and teaches.
How we’re keeping you, our staff and our performers safe:
- We have a brand-new state-of-the-art ventilation system AND air conditioning system with anti-viral plasma filters in our theatre!
- FFP2 or OP masks are required at all times throughout the venue, including the theatre (except for that brief moment when you are taking a sip of a delicious beverage or a bite of a tasty sandwich)
- Everyone will need to follow the “3G” rule and show proof of one of the following:
- Getestet – Proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (Antigenschnelltest) or PCR Test not older than 24 hours
- Geimpft – Proof of full vaccination. Your last dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior
- Genesen – Proof of recovery from COVID-19, at least 28 days old but not older than 6 months
- Failure to provide one of the above will result in denial of admission to the theatre!
- The entire venue is cleaned regularly and frequent touchpoints sanitized before and after each show. Hand sanitizer will be available all over the place.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, seating is limited.
These guidelines will be updated as restrictions change.
Doors open 15 minutes before scheduled show time. Please be aware that seats may be released at show time and latecomers may be denied entry or given standing room entry.
No refunds on ticket sales!
Unless otherwise stated, all shows are in English.
Please enjoy a drink at the bar before and after the show! (It’s how we keep the doors open.)
Interested in taking comedy classes? Check out The CCB Training School.