- This event has passed.
It’s That Time of the Month!
Saturday, September 18, 2021 | 8:00pm – 9:00pm
A monthly improvised live talk show hosted by Berlin’s funniest women. Join us for a daytime evening of hilarity where we improvise about topics close to our hearts and dish out life advice on all things necessary. A non award winning show.
***disclaimer: Since the show is fully improvised, ITTOTM can never be sure in advance which topics might come up, including serious or sensitive issues related to personal experiences. ITTOTM wants to be mindful about the way they handle tougher issues, while still making you laugh. Please always feel free to approach them with concerns or constructive feedback.***
How we’re keeping you, our staff and our performers safe:
- We have a brand-new state-of-the-art ventilation system AND air conditioning system with anti-viral plasma filters in our theatre!
- FFP2 or OP masks are required at all times throughout the venue, including the theatre (except for that brief moment when you are taking a sip of a delicious beverage or a bite of a tasty sandwich)
- Everyone will need to follow the “3G” rule and show proof of one of the following:
- Getestet – Proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (Antigenschnelltest) or PCR Test not older than 24 hours
- Geimpft – Proof of full vaccination. Your last dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior
- Genesen – Proof of recovery from COVID-19, at least 28 days old but not older than 6 months
- Failure to provide one of the above will result in denial of admission to the theatre!
- The entire venue is cleaned regularly and frequent touchpoints sanitized before and after each show. Hand sanitizer will be available all over the place.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, seating is limited.
These guidelines will be updated as restrictions change.
Doors open 15 minutes before scheduled show time. Please be aware that seats may be released at show time and latecomers may be denied entry or given standing room entry.
No refunds on ticket sales!
Unless otherwise stated, all shows are in English.
Please enjoy a drink at the bar before and after the show! (It’s how we keep the doors open.)
Interested in taking comedy classes? Check out The CCB Training School.