- This event has passed.
Four Eyes – Comedy Storytelling Open Mic
Thursday, June 2 | 8:00pm – 10:00pm
It’s Berlin’s favorite comedy storytelling open mic, now at CCB*!
Hosted by Josh Telson & Guest Host Caroline Clifford!
Sign up to tell a story on Facebook or via email.
6 to 8 people share with us a true story from their lives that may shock us, excite us, embarrass us or inspire us, but will definitely make us laugh! Our only rules are make it true and make it funny.
Doors 8pm, Show 8:30pm
FREE ENTRY (donations appreciated)
HANDY TIPS FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP
- Spots are 5-7 minutes.
- We choose storytellers beforehand but give preference to those who haven’t performed in our show before.
- All storytellers must be vaccinated/recovered and tested before the show!
- We host in English but welcome German stories.
- We love fiction but this is a TRUE STORIES night (so no made up stories or stand up routines, please!).
- Please share stories from your own lives, not someone else’s story.
- We treat others with respect: no racism, no sexism, no homophobia, no transphobia, no bodyshaming (or any other punch-down -isms or -phobias, you get the idea) and, unless you’ve gotten permission, please keep other folks in your stories anonymous or give ‘em fake names.
- For comedians: come workshop your longer bits!
- For writers and poets: come workshop your longer bits, too!
- For everyone: Stories told from memory are preferred. If you MUST read off the page, please talk to us first.
*We’ll move back to our old home TZOM as soon as the pandemic allows – in the meantime, give them some love and treat yourself to a delicious dinner there before the show!
Please be aware that CCB is still requiring masks to be worn in the theatre during performances for the health and safety of our performers.
Please read our complete Corona Protection Policy before purchasing tickets.
Doors open 15 minutes before scheduled show time. Please be aware that seats may be released at show time and latecomers may be denied entry or given standing room entry.
Tickets, if available, may be purchased at the bar with a 2€ surcharge.
No refunds on ticket sales!
Unless otherwise stated, all shows are in English.
Please enjoy a drink at the bar before and after the show! (It’s how we keep the doors open.)
Interested in taking comedy classes? Check out The CCB Training School.