Chris Davis – Death of a Barman
Saturday, October 30, 2021 | 8:00pm – 9:00pm
Chris Toured with a show called The Wandering Barman for 5 years. This show is now dead. Scottish people don’t do grief – but if they did, it would probably be the best grieving in the world.Come laugh and grieve at the same time.
“Chris Davis, a down-to-earth character who embodies everything it means to be a true Scottish comedian. 5 star!” – Broadway Baby
“A Triumph of Style” – Chortle”Davis is entertainment with a capital E.” – one4review
“Chris Davis weaves Comedy Gold in the true Scottish comic tradition” – Live Berlin
“Fizzling and physically manic” – The Sunday Times
“Sharp social observations and energetic story telling” – Sunday Herald”You loved him, we loved him, everybody loved him” – Quatsch
“Laughter Guaranteed” – LOLA
“Had the audience at our English show in stitches. A natural!” – Quatsch. Christian Schulte-Loh
“A true host till the end” – The Local
Chris Davis is from Glasgow, Scotland and has toured many countries over the last decade doing stand-up comedy. Welcome to an exclusive tour of Berlin – his comedy stomping ground for the past 10 years.
How we’re keeping you, our staff and our performers safe:
- We have a brand-new state-of-the-art ventilation system AND air conditioning system with anti-viral plasma filters in our theatre!
- FFP2 or OP masks are required at all times throughout the venue, including the theatre (except for that brief moment when you are taking a sip of a delicious beverage or a bite of a tasty sandwich)
- Everyone will need to follow the “3G” rule and show proof of one of the following:
- Getestet – Proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (Antigenschnelltest) or PCR Test not older than 24 hours
- Geimpft – Proof of full vaccination. Your last dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior
- Genesen – Proof of recovery from COVID-19, at least 28 days old but not older than 6 months
- Failure to provide one of the above will result in denial of admission to the theatre!
- The entire venue is cleaned regularly and frequent touchpoints sanitized before and after each show. Hand sanitizer will be available all over the place.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, seating is limited.
These guidelines will be updated as restrictions change.
Doors open 15 minutes before scheduled show time. Please be aware that seats may be released at show time and latecomers may be denied entry or given standing room entry.
No refunds on ticket sales!
Unless otherwise stated, all shows are in English.
Please enjoy a drink at the bar before and after the show! (It’s how we keep the doors open.)
Interested in taking comedy classes? Check out The CCB Training School.