Save the date: Community Meeting & Booking Committee Election Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 1pm
Dear CCB Community,
We are excited to announce our annual Community Meeting and the upcoming elections for the 2023/24 CCB Booking Committee! This is your chance to get involved and make a significant impact on the shows at CCB. The committee plays a crucial role in booking and creating a diverse range of performances for everyone to enjoy. Here are some key details about the elections:
- Committee Responsibilities: The CCB Booking Committee is responsible for curating and organizing shows at CCB. They collaborate with performers and producers to bring a vibrant and engaging lineup of entertainment to our community.
- Committee Members: The committee consists of five members. Three of these members are elected from the community, along with two permanent members: Noah and Josh.
- Term Duration: Booking Committee members are elected for a one-year term. This provides an opportunity for new voices and fresh ideas to contribute to the committee’s work.
- Voting Date and Community Meeting: The election for the 2023/24 CCB Booking Committee will be held on Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 1pm at Comedy Café Berlin and via Google Meet for those who can’t make it in person*. We will be holding a community meeting just before the elections. We encourage all community members to exercise their voting rights, hear about the current Booking Committee’s experience and help shape the future of CCB’s shows!
- Committee Start Date: The newly elected committee will begin their work in July 2023. They will immediately start booking shows for August and continue their efforts throughout the year.
To learn more about the CCB Booking Committee, requirements for running and the election process, please see our slideshow presentation here: The CCB Booking Committee 2023 Elections
If you are passionate about CCB, enjoy organizing events, or want to contribute your skills to shaping CCB’s show lineup, we invite you to run for a position on the committee! The deadline for declaring your candidacy is June 11th. Don’t miss this chance to make a difference in our community.
We look forward to your participation in the elections and the exciting shows that the newly elected committee will bring to CCB.
Please feel free to share this blogpost to anyone you think would like to be involved.
The 2022/23 CCB Booking Committee
Noah, Josh, Lisa, Rohit, Belen
*If you would like to join virtually, please message us ([email protected]) for a Google Meet link at least 1 day prior to the meeting.
The doors will open 15 minutes before show time.
Tickets: FREE (suggested donation: 5€)
Your classic stand-up open mic.
Hosted by Toby Arsalan, definitely known to his friends as The Joke Machine.